Sunday, December 1, 2013

Casual Table Service: BJ's Brewhouse











I had the chance to go to BJ's and the service was actually one of the bests I've had since I started going here for the passed couple years. We were greeted very promptly and introduced to new seasonal craft beers they had for specials and also an entree special. The server seemed to be very knowledgable with menu and drink items. After being seated right away our order was delievered to our table very promptly. The decor of the restaruant was nothing special, but very casual, and the lighting was very relaxing. There are TV's everywhere and sports on everywhere so guests can watch their favorite games. The staff is very nice about changing the channel to a guests prefrence if they ask. Some restaurants are rude about that, but not this one. This BJ's is very close to my house so there's not much they can do to stop me from eating here as I think the quality of food for a casual restaurant is well above average.


-Nikit Bhatt, Senior


No comments:

Post a Comment