Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fast Casual: Fudruckers






Fudruckers is one of my favorite places to eat even though I am vegetarian and I can only eat one thing, their veggie burger. I love the fact they have a create your own burger bar where you can put pretty much any topping/ or ingredients you can put on a burger. The staff at this particular establishment is always happy and friendly as they greet you every time you walk in within 5 seconds, even if they are with another customer. I do think it is a little overpriced for a fast casual restaurant. The decor of the restaurant is not my favorite but I understand the history behind it. It was very clean though, except for the drink station, as it needed to be restocked every time I went up to get a refill. I do still enjoy eating here because of the quality of the food and the different choices I have to put on the burger. I would just prefer to get my food to go, as I am not a big fan of the atmosphere when dining in.

Fast Casual Rank: #2

-Nikit Bhatt, Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment