Sunday, December 1, 2013

Quick Service: Chick-fil-A







I visited Chick-Fil-A at 2 pm. All the staff welcomed me as soon as I walked in to the restaurant. They took my order right away since there wasn’t anyone waiting in line. The training manager was the one who took my order. He was really polite and repeated my order to make sure it was correct. I got my drink right after he put in my order. They took less than 2 minutes to hand me my food. The food was delicious with the right temperature. During my dining time, the staff walked around the restaurant and picked up trash. The staff also talked to different customers to make sure they have anything they needed. I am really surprised that the Chick-Fil-A has such great service and a clean environment. 

Quick Service Rank: #1

-Emily Chen, Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment