Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fast Casual: Jason's Deli








For a fast casual experience, I took a trip to Jason’s Deli. I wasn’t greeted immediately, but soon after when the cashier came to the register.  He seemed to be knowledgeable about the menu when I asked him about the manager’s special. He was friendly and we carried a pleasant conversation. I feel like this type of employee that makes relationships with guests is more common at a fast casual restaurant than a quick service restaurant and gets more common the more upscale the style.  My order was hot, correct and arrived at my table in around five minutes. Jason’s Deli’s menu is appropriate for the fast casual style because it serves many items that are not made in store but also has much more selection than a fast food style restaurant. The décor is designed to be welcoming with warm colors and casual wall decorations. The glassware, flatware, and dinnerware are a clear upgrade from quick service.

Fast Casual Rank: #1

-Kadie Fields, Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment