Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upscale Casual: Osaka Hibachi

 
Osaka happened to be my second choice after my free meal at McCormick and Schmick's for my free Veterans Day meal; however, after getting a free meal, one doesn't tend to remember to get a reciept before leaving. So Osaka drew me in because of their decent lunch sushi special but nothing really incredible. The absolute best sushi I've had was at a gas station just going into downtown but since a change of management, sushi is no more as well as good Chinese food. But anyways, Osaka located in the Gulfgate shopping area in the same strip as Boudreaux's is a decent place to go if you don't want to go across the freeway to the nightclub called V Star. I ordered directly from the lunch menu so options were limited even though I skimmed the main menu. I decided to get the sushi combo because that's what people should do when going to a sushi place. Employees dressed in all black long sleeves plus whatever color tie they chose to wear. The only thing paper I used was a napkin and it was plastic, ceramic or metal everything else.
Upscale Casual Rank: #4

-Terry Chung, Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment