Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upscale Casual: Pappadeaux







At an upscale casual restaurant everything is expected to be on a whole other level. From the service to the décor, I had a great upscale casual experience at Pappadeaux. My server demonstrated that he was very well knowledgeable about the menu when he detailed my appetizer and an entree I was considering ordering. He was also extremely friendly and outgoing. I did expect to wait longer than at a fast food restaurant or a fast casual restaurant but my entrée was out faster than at Olive Garden. It was also very nicely presented and a higher quality food. The décor is where I most notice the niceness of this restaurant. The flooring, furniture, upholstery and lighting are of a high quality at Pappadeaux. I will definitely return to this Pappadeaux sooner or later.

Upscale Casual Rank: #1

-Kadie Fields, Junior


No comments:

Post a Comment