Sunday, December 1, 2013

Quick Service: Taco Bell


I had the chance to get a bite to eat at my favorite quick service/fast food restaurant, Taco Bell. This experience was not the best as it had many flaws. I started off ordering my Mexican Pizza (with no meat) and the cashier didn't seem to have much knowledge on the POS system for modifications.  I am a very difficult person at times when eating out since I am a vegetarian and have many substitutions, especially at fast food restaurants. So I finally got my order through and we waited for over 12 minutes for our food to be ready. They didn't seem to be busy as there were about 8 people total in the restaurant at the time. It was in the evening time as well so it wasn't like it was a slow time of the day as they had plenty of employees in the kitchen. Kitchen seemed to be very clean though and the restaurant was well stocked and clean as well.

I usually do not have experiences like this at my favorite place, but I chose to go to a different Taco Bell than I usually grab food from so I guess the management style and sense of urgency were very different from the other  Taco Bell establishments I went too. The food was awesome, as usual though. This will not stop me from going to Taco Bell but it will make me think twice about dining in this specific location next time I am a hungry Vegetarian looking for something to eat.

Quick Service Rank: #4

-Nikit Bhatt, Senior


No comments:

Post a Comment