Sunday, December 1, 2013

Upscale Casual: Yard House



For my upscale casual experience I decided to go to one of my favorite restaurants, Yardhouse in City Centre. I went during a peak hour in the middle of evening rush on a Saturday night but the hostess said the wait will be 30 min which is not long if you have been here on a weekend at any time. We actually got sat ten minutes earlier than said so that was a good start. Rarely do I have bad servers when I come here and this time was mediocre at best. The server did greet us within couple minutes but never introduced her name or specials they had going on. I did give the benefit of the doubt as I could tell she was fairly new and it was pretty busy. We received our food in a normal amount of time though and quality of the food was outstanding as usual. I love this place because of the tons of options they have to offer. The decor is very relaxing and laid back, nothing to loud or special. I don't think anything can stop me from going to this restaurant regularly whenever I get the chance.

Upscale Casual Rank: #2

-Nikit Bhatt, Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment